Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) consultancy is essential for organizations that want to improve the effectiveness and impact of their programs and demonstrate accountability to stakeholders. It helps organizations to identify what works, what does not work, and what needs to be improved. Sensotech undertakes M&E consultancies, which involves working with organizations to assess the effectiveness and impact of their programs, policies, or interventions. We can provide expert guidance, advice, and support to organizations in designing, implementing, and managing M&E systems to improve program performance, inform decision-making, and demonstrate accountability to stakeholders.
Our M&E consultancy services typically involves the following activities:
- Designing M&E frameworks: Sensotech consultants work with organizations to develop M&E frameworks that define the program’s objectives, outcomes, indicators, targets, and data collection methods. We also design tools and instruments for data collection and analysis.
- Conducting evaluations: Sensotech consultants conduct evaluations to assess the effectiveness and impact of programs, policies, or interventions. This may involve using different evaluation methods, such as surveys, interviews, focus group discussions, and case studies.
- Analyzing data: Sensotech consultants analyze quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform program design, implementation, and management.
- Reporting and dissemination: Sensotech consultants prepare reports and presentations that summarize evaluation findings and recommendations, and communicate these to stakeholders, including program managers, funders, and beneficiaries.
- Capacity building: Sensotech consultants provide training and technical support to program staff to build their capacity in M&E, including data collection, analysis, and reporting.
This is especially targeted at agro-food systems organizations and programs at national and international levels within Africa and beyond. Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) for agro-food systems aims to improve food security, nutrition, and livelihoods in the agricultural sector. Agro-food systems are complex and involve various actors, including farmers, traders, processors, retailers, and consumers, as well as various commodities, such as crops, livestock, and fisheries.